Last updated: 15 February 2021
Technip Energies N.V is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We are a corporation incorporated in The Netherlands with corporate office and headquarters at ORIGINE, 2126 boulevard de la Défense, CS 10266, Nanterre CEDEX, 92741, France.
- - Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Technip-Energies-100262532038409
- - LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/company/technip-energies
- - Twitter : https://twitter.com/TechnipEnergies
- - Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/technipenergies/
- - Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpVaIEJQWx6kExHoHf6EFqw?view_as=subscriber
What types of personal data do we collect?
“Personal Data” are data that identify you as an individual or relate to an identifiable individual, including:
- - Name
- - Postal address (including billing and shipping addresses)
- - Telephone number
- - Email address
- - Social media account ID
How do we collect Personal Data?
We and our service providers collect Personal Data in a variety of ways, including:
Through the Services
- We collect Personal Data through the Services, for example, when you sign up for a newsletter, or register an account to access the Services.
- We collect Personal Data from you offline, e.g., attend one of our trade shows, or correspond with us by phone or otherwise.
From Other Sources
- We receive your Personal Data from other sources, for example:
- - publically available databases
- - joint marketing partners, when they share the information with us;
- If you connect your social media account to your Services account, you will share certain Personal Data from your social media account with us, for example, your name, email address, photo, list of social media contacts, and any other information that may be or you make accessible to us when you connect your social media account to your Services account.
How do we use your Personal Data?
We and our service providers use Personal Data for legitimate business purposes including:
Providing the functionality of the Services and fulfilling your requests.
- - To provide the Services’ functionality to you, such as arranging access to your registered account, and providing you with related customer service.
- - To respond to your inquiries and fulfil your requests, when you contact us via one of our online contact forms or otherwise, for example, when you send us questions, suggestions, compliments or complaints, or when you request a quote for or other information about our Services.
- - To send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
We will engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you and/or to comply with a legal obligation.
Providing you with our newsletter and/or other marketing materials and facilitating social sharing.
- - To send you investor-related notifications and marketing related emails, with information about our services, new products and other news about our company.
- - To facilitate social sharing functionality that you choose to use.
We will engage in this activity with your consent.
Analysis of Personal Data for business reporting and providing personalized services.
- - To measure and understand the effectiveness of the content we serve to you and others and to analyze or predict our users’ preferences in order to prepare aggregated trend reports on how our digital content is used, so we can improve our Services.
- - To better understand you, so that we can personalize our interactions with you and provide you with information and/or offers tailored to your interests.
- - To ensure content from the Services is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device.
- - To better understand your preferences so that we can deliver content via our Services that we believe will be relevant and interesting to you.
We will provide personalized services either with your consent or because we have a legitimate interest.
Allowing you to participate in internal competitions.
- - We may offer you the opportunity to participate in internal competitions.
- - Some of these competitions have additional rules containing information about how we will use and disclose your Personal Data.
We use this information either with your consent or to manage our contractual relationship with you.
Aggregating and/or anonymizing Personal Data.
- We may aggregate and/or anonymize Personal Data, so that they will no longer be considered Personal Data. We do so to generate other data for our use, which we may use and disclose for any purpose.
We will engage in this activity because we have a legitimate interest.
Accomplishing our business purposes.
- - For data analysis, for example, to improve the efficiency of our Services;
- - For audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and are compliant with legal, regulatory or contractual requirements;
- - For fraud and security monitoring purposes, for example, to detect and prevent cyberattacks or attempts to commit identity theft;
- - For developing new products and services;
- - For enhancing, improving, or modifying our current products and services;
- - For identifying usage trends, for example, understanding which parts of our Services are of most interest to users;
- - For determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, so that we can adapt our campaigns to the needs and interests of our users; and
- - For operating and expanding our business activities, for example, understanding which parts of our Services are of most interest to our users so we can focus our energies on meeting our users’ interests;
We engage in these activities to manage our contractual relationship with you, to comply with a legal obligation, and/or because we have a legitimate interest.
How do we share your Personal Data?
We disclose your Personal Data:
- You can consult the list and location of our affiliates by contacting us via email@example.com.
- Technip Energies N.V is the party responsible for the management of the jointly-used Personal Data.
To our third party service providers, to facilitate services they provide to us.
- These can include providers of services such as website hosting, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing, and other services.
By using the Services, you may elect to disclose Personal Data
- - On message boards, chat, profile pages, blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and content (including, without limitation, our Social Media Pages). Please note that any information you post or disclose through these services will become public and may be available to other users and the general public.
Other Uses and Disclosures
We also use and disclose your Personal Data as necessary or appropriate, especially when we have a legal obligation or legitimate interest to do so:
To comply with applicable law.
- This can include laws outside your country of residence.
To respond to requests from public and government authorities.
- These can include authorities outside your country of residence.
To cooperate with law enforcement.
- For example, when we respond to law enforcement requests and orders.
For other legal reasons.
- To enforce our terms and conditions; and
- To protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others.
In connection with a sale or business transaction.
- We have a legitimate interest in disclosing or transferring your Personal Data to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings) Such third parties may include, for example, an acquiring entity and its advisors.
Where do we store your Personal Data?
Your Personal Data may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities or in which we engage service providers, and by using the Services you understand that your data will be transferred to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country. In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your Personal Data.
If you are located in the EEA: Some of the non-EEA countries are recognized by the European Commission as providing an adequate level of data protection according to EEA standards (the full list of these countries is available here. For transfers from the EEA to countries not considered adequate by the European Commission, we have put in place adequate measures, such as standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission to protect your Personal Data. You may obtain a copy of these measures by contacting Privacy@Technipenergies.com.
The security of your Personal Data
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your information transmitted through the Website; any transmission is at your own risk. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contact” section below.
How long do we store your Personal Data?
We will retain Personal Data for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which they were obtained and consistent with applicable law.
The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- - The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide the Services to you (for example, for as long as you have an account with us or keep using the Services);
- - Whether there is a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions for a certain period of time before we can delete them); or
- - Whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
What are my rights about my Personal Data?
Your choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Data
We give you choices regarding our use and disclosure of your Personal Data for marketing purposes. You may opt-out from:
- - Receiving electronic communications from us: If you no longer want to receive investor-related or marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out by contacting us at: Privacy@Technipenergies.com.
- - Our sharing of your Personal Data with affiliates for their direct marketing purposes: If you would prefer that we discontinue sharing your Personal Data on a going-forward basis with our affiliates for their direct marketing purposes, you may opt-out of this sharing by contacting us at: Privacy@Technipenergies.com.
- - Our sharing of your Personal Data with unaffiliated third parties for their direct marketing purposes: If you would prefer that we discontinue sharing your Personal Data on a going-forward basis with unaffiliated third parties for their direct marketing purposes, you may opt-out of this sharing by contacting us at: Privacy@Technipenergies.com.
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, from which you cannot opt-out.
How you can access, change or delete your Personal Data
If you would like to request to review, correct, update, suppress, restrict or delete Personal Data that you have previously provided to us, or if you would like to request to receive an electronic copy of your Personal Data for purposes of transmitting them to another company (to the extent this right to data portability is provided to you by applicable law), you may contact us at: Privacy@Technipenergies.com. We will respond to your request consistent with applicable law.
In your request, please make clear what Personal Data you would like to have changed, whether you would like to have your Personal Data suppressed from our database or otherwise let us know what limitations you would like to put on our use of your Personal Data. For your protection, we may only implement requests with respect to the Personal Data associated with the particular email address that you use to send us your request, and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes.
Questions and complaints
In the event that you have a question about how we process your Personal Data or wish to make a complaint, please contact us in the ﬁrst instance at Privacy@Technipenergies.com and we will endeavour to deal with your request as soon as possible. If you are an individual in Germany or in Brazil, you can contact our German or Brazilian DPO via Privacy@Technipenergies.com.
If you are an individual in the EU, you may also lodge a claim with a data protection authority for your country or region, or where an alleged infringement of applicable data protection law occurs.
What about privacy on other sites?
In addition, we are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure or security policies or practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including with respect to any Personal Data you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the Apps or our Social Media Pages.
Use of Services by minors
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of sixteen (16), and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from individuals under 16.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Data (e.g., social security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the Services or otherwise to us.
Any Questions? Please contact us at Privacy@Technipenergies.com
Technip Energies N.V., ORIGINE, 2126 boulevard de la Défense, CS 10266, Nanterre CEDEX, 92741, France.
A company incorporated under the laws of The Netherlands, with its corporate seat in Amsterdam, and registered with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce under number 76122654.
Because email communications are not always secure, please do not include credit card or other sensitive information in your emails to us.
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) Addendum
Last updated: 15 February 2021
Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), we are providing the following additional details regarding the categories of Personal Information that we collect, use, and disclose about California residents. This CCPA addendum does not apply to our job applicants, employees, contractors, owners, directors, or officers where the Personal Information we collect about those individuals relates to their current, former, or potential role with us. Under the CCPA, “Personal Information” is information that identifies, relates to, or could reasonably be linked with a particular California resident or household.
Collection and Disclosure of Personal Information
The following chart details which categories of Personal Information we plan to collect, as well as the categories of Personal Information we have collected and disclosed for our operational business purposes in the preceding 12 months. As described in detail above under “How do we collect Personal Data?” we collect this Personal Information from you as well as from publicly available databases and our joint marketing partners.
Categories of Personal Information
Disclosed to Which Categories of Third Parties for Operational Business Purposes
Identifiers, such as name, contact information, IP address and other online identifiers.
Our affiliates and service providers
Personal information, as defined in the California customer records law, such as name and contact information.
Our affiliates and service providers
Internet or network activity information, such as browsing history and interactions with our website.
Our affiliates and service providers
Geolocation data, such as approximate location derived from IP address.
Our affiliates and service providers
Audio, electronic, visual, similar information such as call and video recordings.
Our affiliates and service providers
We do not sell Personal Information and have not sold Personal Information within the preceding 12 months, as “sale” is defined in the CCPA. We do not sell the Personal Information of minors under age 16.
Use of Personal Information
As described in detail above under “How do we use your Personal Data?” we may use Personal Information to operate, manage, and maintain our business, to provide our products and services, and to accomplish our business purposes and objectives.
Rights and Requests
If you are a California resident, you may make the following requests:
(1) Request to Know
You may request that we disclose to you the following information covering the 12 months preceding your request:
- - The categories of Personal Information we collected about you and the categories of sources from which we collected such Personal Information;
- - The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you;
- - The business or commercial purpose for collecting Personal Information about you; and
- - The categories of Personal Information about you that we otherwise shared or disclosed, and the categories of third parties with whom we shared or to whom we disclosed such Personal Information (if applicable).
(2) Request to Delete
You may request that we delete Personal Information we collected from you.
We will verify and respond to your request consistent with applicable law, taking into account the type and sensitivity of the Personal Information subject to the request. We may need to request additional Personal Information from you, such as email address, state of residency or username, in order to verify your identity and protect against fraudulent requests. If you make a Request to Delete, we may ask you to confirm your request before we delete your Personal Information.
You have the right to be free from unlawful discrimination for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
If you want to make a request as an authorized agent on behalf of a California resident, you may use the submission methods noted above. As part of our verification process, we may request that you provide, as applicable:
- - Proof of your registration with the California Secretary of State to conduct business in California;
- - A power of attorney from the California resident pursuant to Probate Code sections 4000-4465;
- - Written permission that the California resident has authorized you to make a request on the resident’s behalf. This permission must be signed (via physical or e-signature) by the California resident.
If you are making a Request to Know or a Request to Delete on behalf of a California resident and have not provided us with a power of attorney from the resident pursuant to Probate Code sections 4000-4465, we may also require the resident to:
- - Provide you with a written permission signed by the resident to make the Request to Know or Request to Delete on the resident’s behalf;
- - Verify the resident’s own identity directly with us;
- - Directly confirm with us that the resident provided you permission to submit the Request to Know or Request to Delete.
Please contact us at Privacy@Technipenergies.com if you have any questions regarding this CCPA addendum.